|Raised so far
There are many important ingredients needed to support those who are blind, deafblind or low vision.
Right now the most important one is you! Register today and get baking for Blind Low Vision NZ.
We’re looking for people to bake and sell puppy-shaped bikkies to raise funds to help breed and train guide dogs, and fund the other critical services we provide for New Zealanders who are blind or have low vision.
Bakin’ care of Business - Waterloo School raised over $1,000
“We baked and iced biscuits in class with the kids and about a dozen parents. We smashed our $250 fundraising goal on the first day, and went on to raise over $1,000 that week!”
Melanie, parent/part-time teacher
“Be courageous, fundraising will help someone who needs it more than you know”
16-year-old Tristan-Perry (TP) had no idea his fundraiser would be such a success. TP has low vision and was thrilled to raise $1,169 in 2018 by spreading the word online and baking bikkies for his generous supporters.
Reach out to your network, you’ll be amazed how generous people can be
Linda raised an incredible $1,600 by doing just that! Baking bikkies for anyone who donated, regardless of amount, saw a phenomenal result:
“Guide Dogs do amazing things - baking bikkies is me doing my little bit”
- Sharmilla just donated $30
- Vivienne just donated $31.20
- Sarah just donated $20
- Marilyn just donated $5.20
- Shruti just donated $5.20
- Chantal just donated $20.80
- Anthony just donated $31.20
- Joanne just donated $31.20
- Paul just donated $60.82
- Pat just donated $130
- Sandra just donated $29.62
- Dianne just donated $31.20
- Ian just donated $8.82
- Vicky just donated $473
- Aaron just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Karin just donated $20
- Claus & Chrissie just donated $20.80
- Kirsten just donated $31.20
- Tania just donated $20.80